Buttered, battered and fried! Joshua Kulp and Christine Cikowski, chefs and owners of Honey Butter Fried Chicken, join Chef Bill Kim for a tasty send-off to summer on bellyQ’s Ogden patio. On Sunday, August 28 from 1 to 4 p.m., guests will enjoy a custom menu and brews from the award-winning San Francisco brewery 21st Amendment Brewery.
The menu developed by guest chefs Joshua Kulp and Christine Cikowski includes sizzlin’ selections:
- Elote Shooters
- Charred Wings with Buffalo Sauce
- Chicken OG Sandwich
- Lechon Soba Noodle Salad with Chimichurri
- Herby Ranch Bacon Pasta Salad
- Asian Succotash with Garlic, Rosemary, Peanut, & Pesto
- German Chocolate Cake Soft Serve
- Special selections and bites from Chef Bill Kim
Tickets are $45 each, general admission will include offerings from the chef-curated menu and two drink tickets. Tickets can be purchased at www.brownpapertickets.com.