Avondale’s fan favorite fried chicken shop brings back their legendary annual Fried Chicken Fried Rice takeout night on Monday, December 9, starting at 5 p.m. The restaurant, normally closed on Mondays, opens just to serve Fried Chicken Fried Rice made with fried chicken basmati rice, ginger pickled carrots, peas, scallions, and toasted sesame crunchies alongside a Korean BBQ bacon egg roll with sticky Ssäm Sauce and a Fortune Krispie - a strawberry matcha Rice Krispie treats featuring a staff fortune. The entire combo is available for takeout and delivery through Caviar, while supplies last. Guests can also enjoy the special in-house, along with a variety of drinks from the bar menu.
Honey Butter’s Fried Chicken Fried Rice was created when Owners and Chefs, Christine Cikowski and Joshua Kulp, combined their signature fried chicken with their favorite Chinese takeout dishes resulting in an incredibly popular combo that brings guests back, year after year.
Fried Chicken Fried Rice Takeout Night Menu:
• Chili Glazed Fried Chicken and Garlic Sesame Fried Rice
• Korean BBQ Bacon Egg Roll with Sticky Ssäm Sauce
• Fortune Krispies: Strawberry Matcha Rice Krispie Treats with Staff Fortune
• $16.95 per order includes fried rice, egg roll, and fortune krispie (items are not available a la carte).
• Monday, December 9 - For one night only!
• Location: Honey Butter Fried Chicken 3361 N. Elston Ave, Chicago IL, 60618
• Fried Chicken Fried Rice is available from 5pm to 9pm (or while supplies last)
• Please note: HBFC will not be open for regular food or service.
For questions, contact Honey Butter Fried Chicken at: email@example.com