This Easter Sunday, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille (5 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL) will open early at 11 a.m., serving guests an all-day dinner menu, three cocktail specials, two off-the-menu brunch-inspired dishes and the restaurant’s traditional Sunday Supper Special. Off-the-menu brunch-inspired features will be available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Easter Sunday only and will include:
- 8 oz. Filet Creole Benedict ($44.95)
- An 8 oz. Filet Mignon cut into two Cajun-spiced tournedos topped with egg and dijonnaise then served on toasted English muffins
- Crab Cake Benedict ($38.95)
- Two crab cakes covered in poached egg and herb hollandaise sauce then garnished with chive, dill and parsley
- Bloody Mary, Mimosa and Brandy Milk Punch ($6.95 each)
As with every Sunday, Perry’s Sunday Supper special will be available from 4 to 9 p.m. Guests are offered a three-course dinner, featuring a choice of one of six salads, Perry’s signature seven-finger-high Pork Chop and the Dessert Trio, all for just $34.95 per person.