As we prepare for uncharted territory this winter, some concepts are taking Halloween as an opportunity to celebrate autumn with creative offerings.
Halloween Cocktail (available in person only)
- Burning Budd ($16, bourbon, pear, smoked tea, pistachio, basil)
- Game Day Meals ($39, feeds 2) *Available for pick-up through their Tock every Saturday/Sunday between 11am-5pm
- Inclues: Italian sausage, red sauce, peppers & onions, pre-sliced buns, duck fat fries, side of homemade giardiniera, chocolate chip cookies
- NY-Style Pizza *Just launched, Available everyday, served individually. (Slice $6, Whole Pie $28)
- Meatball and Giardiniera Mozzarella, Dried Oregano
- Pepperoni, Mozzarella, White Truffle Oil, Fresh Oregano
- Margherita, Bufala Mozzarella, Basil, Olive Oil, Maldon Salt
- Lasagna *Launching soon
- Halloween Whimsical Candies and Treats *Available in person only ($3 per bag)
- Ever-changing treats including: caramel apples, wrapped caramels, mini-ice cream sandwiches, Trixie Treats, raspberry & rose jellies, chipotle orange cake truffles
Halloween-inspired specials will be offered in person or ordered through Toast here.
- A Stake Through the Heart (beef heart skewers, lingonberry mustard, doenjang glaze).
- Honeycrisp Apple Salad (honeynut squash, pepper jelly, lime yogurt, pumpkin seed dukkah)
- Turkey Leg Tostada (refried black beans, salsa negra, pickled red onion, queso fresco).
- Funnel Web Spider (funnel cake, black lime meringue, raspberry-rose coulis).
Pumpkin Patch, Fall Menu, Fall Market Items. For bookings, reservations, online ordering, and more, visit their Tock page.
- Pumpkin Patch + Family Portraits
- Pumpkins available for $10 each
- Pumpkin Patch and Halloween family portrait sessions with various Chicago photographers on the following dates: 10/17, 10/24, 10/31.
- Fall Sandwiches *Available for lunch every Wednesday - Sunday starting at 11am
- Sweet Potato Panini (fresh chèvre/calabrian chili/salsa verde).
- Italian Lamb (braised lamb/giardiniera/provolone)
- Fall Market Items *Market is open Wednesday - Sunday starting at 10 AM
- This month they have fall produce favorites like apples, pears, squash, sweet potatoes, kale, and more.