The Lunatic, The Lover & The Poet (“The Lunatic”), a wine bar and bistro has introduced their new Wine Tasting Series. The Lunatic’s sommelier and managing partner, Tom Powers, will host a series of entertaining and informative Tuesday night classes in September, October, and the first week in November from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Guests will be guided through tastes of five distinguished wines from various regions of the world.
The Tasting Series will kick off with a “How to Taste” class on September 26th. Upcoming Tuesday tastings include:
· September 26th – How to Taste, a guided tour featuring a variety of wines
· October 3rd – This unique exploration of Chardonnays from California and Burgundy includes an extra tasting as guests will be studying six wines from six distinct terroirs
· October 17th – Sparkling Wines, a case for celebrating the everyday with bubbles
· October 24th – Beaujolais, a delightful dive into lovely light reds
· November 7th – Pinot Noir, enjoy a noble selection from a variety of regions
Tickets are $40 and can be purchased here.
736 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661. Reservations: (312) 775-0069 or on OpenTable
Hours of Operation:
Fri & Sat 5PM–12AM
Sun 11:30AM-2PM & 5–9PM
Mon-Fri 11:30AM–2PM & 5–10PM