You can get twice the slice this year as Chef Kym DeLost-Cuschieri will be selling her Thanksgiving pies for sale at both The Dawson and The Gage in November. Chef Kym, who recently competed on Food Network’s “Best Baker in America”, will offer freshly-baked pies that can be ordered online at www.gagehospitality.com or by calling the restaurant from November 1-19, 2018 (to be picked up November 20-21) for $35 each. In addition to the full-sized pies, Chef Kym will serve a $15 “pie flight” during dinner service that includes a slice of all three pies, available only at The Gage from November 23-25, 2018.
Flavors available at The Gage:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Orelys cheesecake and pumpkin mousse, swirled into a spiced gingersnap crust and finished with whipped cream
- Caramel Apple Streusel: medley of fragrant and tart apples mixed with brown butter oat spiced streusel and baked into a flaky pastry crust brushed with caramel drizzle
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan: pecan cookies baked into chocolate bourbon pecans placed inside a pecan crust and topped with whipped cream
Flavors available at The Dawson:
- Pumpkin Cream: pumpkin custard and cream mousse inside a gingersnap crust, topped with whipped cream
- Banana Macadamia Cream: macadamia nut shell, banana compote, banana mousse, caramel, finished with candied macadamias