The Greater Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) is encouraging everyone to shop small over the holidays by making it rewarding to support local businesses. Ravenswood's trolleys make multiple stops around the neighborhood, connecting you to hundreds of small businesses.
Three trolleys will make their way through the neighborhood from 11am - 5pm. No tickets are necessary and riders of all ages are welcome aboard. A Google map with trolley stops and info on nearby restaurants and shops is available here. Route stops include:
- Hazel Gift Store -- 1835 West Montrose Avenue
- Join the GRCC from 11am - 2pm for FREE Hot Cider! Hilary's Cookies will also have holiday cookies on sale.
- Begyle Brewing -- 1800 West Cuyler Avenue
- Hop off the trolley for a hoppy beer during Happy Hour at Begyle. $1 off all pints from 11am - 2pm.
- Chicago Artisan Market @ Artifact Events -- 4325 North Ravenswood Avenue
- Twice each year, the Chicago Artisan Market comes to Ravenswood to showcase Midwest food, fashion, home goods, and art. This curated market, running from 10am to 4pm.
- Lillstreet Art Center -- 4401 North Ravenswood Avenue
- Stop by Lillstreet from 11am to 5pm to do some holiday shopping and artist demos and free kids' art activities. Starting on Small Biz Saturday, each day a new category of artist-made goods from Lillstreet's gallery will feature an in-person and online sale including mugs, earrings, textiles, and more!
- O'Shaughnessy's Public House -- 4557 North Ravenswood Avenue
- R&A Sourdough -- 1938 West Lawrence Avenue
- Amy's Candy Bar -- 4704 North Damen Avenue
- River Valley Market -- 1820 West Wilson Avenue
- Gnome Brew -- 2026 W. Montrose
- Stop by Gnome Brew home brew supply store from 11am - 6pm for free beer tastings. Sample beer brewed with Gnome Brew's "Simply Brewing" home brew kits on sale through November 30th.
- Land & Lake Ravenswood -- 1970 W Montrose Ave
- The restaurant is offering 90-minutes of mimosas for $18/person with brunch from 10am -3pm.
- Ponnopozz -- 4839 N Damen Ave
- Adrianne Hawthorne's colorful, maximalist studio and store has several offers for Small Biz Saturday including BOGO 50% off art prints and a free Ponnopozz Baggu bag on purchases over $100. There will also be a special pop-up from Feeding People Through Plants, a non-profit that aims to alleviate the struggles of our Chicago neighbors experiencing homelessness. Anyone who buys a plant will receive a 20% off coupon for a single item at Ponnopozz.
The first 100 shoppers to stop by the GRCC's Small Biz Saturday Welcome Station at Hazel Gift Store (1835 W. Montrose) from 11am - 2pm will receive a FREE "Shop Small" tote bag with offers and items from local businesses and an Unwrap Ravenswood rewards application. Spend $300 at a minimum of 3 neighborhood small businesses to earn $75 in gift cards to local shops and restaurants.