B. Hospitality Co. is partnering with the James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour to host an exclusive dinner at Formento’s to benefit the James Beard Foundation. Executive Chef and Partner Stephen Wambach, joined by fellow B. Hospitality Co. Partner and Executive Chef Chris Pandel, hosts eight esteemed chefs from all over the country to combine talents on a nine-course dinner on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the Italian West Loop restaurant.
The evening’s guest chefs include:
· Marc Forgione, The Food Network’s “Iron Chef America” 2010 – Michelin-starred Marc Forgione, New York
· Bradley Kilgore, Food & Wine’s “Best New Chefs in America” 2016 – Alter, Miami
· Justin Carlisle, James Beard “Best Chef: Midwest” finalist 2016 – Ardent, Milwaukee
· Paul Berglund, James Beard “Best Chef: Midwest” winner 2016 – The Bachelor Farmer, Minneapolis
· Matthew Accarrino, two-time James Beard “Best Chef: West” finalist and Food & Wine’s “Best New Chef” 2014 – Michelin-starred SPQR, San Francisco
· Meg Galus, James Beard “Outstanding Pastry Chef” finalist 2016 – Michelin-starred Boka, Chicago
· Stephanie Prida, Food & Wine’s “The People’s Best New Pastry Chef” nominee 2013 – three Michelin-starred Manresa, Los Gatos
Tickets for the nine-course dinner are $175 per person, with the option to add wine pairings for an additional $75. Reservations begin at 5:30 p.m. and also include entry to a separate event on the second floor, featuring bites from local chefs, plus live jazz from Grammy award winning saxophonist Frank Catalano, The Smashing Pumpkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin, and other musicians. Click here to reserve seats, or call 312.690.7295 for more information.