Fogo de Chão, with locations in and around Chicago, is introducing new seasonal flavors for its fall-inspired menu – available now. A Porterhouse steak joins the Full Churrasco Experience for a limited time, alongside new Market Table items with seasonal flavors and new desserts.
New fall menu offerings include highlights like:
- Porterhouse: this cut is seasoned with rock salt and fire-roasted on the bone for tender, juicy flavor. The porterhouse steak is a premium cut that includes both the New York Strip and Filet.
- Pear & Arugula Salad: Roasted butternut squash and Bosc Pears with toasted quinoa and arugula in a honey dressing, topped with bleu cheese and balsamic drizzle.
- Roasted Apple & Butternut Squash Salad: Roasted butternut squash and Fuji apples drizzled with honey, topped with lemon zest.
- Lentil Soup: Rustic soup with lentils and spinach in a vegetable broth (vegan).
- Fall Seasonal Hummus: Fresh hummus blended with beets and tahini, topped with orange zest, pumpkin, sesame seeds and fresh herbs.
In addition to the Churrasco and Market Table seasonal updates, the dessert menu has more options including:
- Açai Cheesecake: New York style cheesecake topped with açai compote, blueberries and fresh whipped cream.
- Tres Leches Cake: Vanilla sponge cake soaked in three types of milk, topped with toasted meringue andmixed berries.
This fall, Fogo will also continue its long-time partnership with No Kid Hungry as part of its ongoing commitment to feeding the most vulnerable in the communities they serve and to help end childhood hunger in America. Whether dining in-restaurant or placing an order online for takeout, guests who donate $5 to No Kid Hungry will receive a Dining Card valid for $25 off two Full Churrasco Experiences on their next visit. Over the seven years of collaboration, Fogo has helped to provide over 7.6 million meals to No Kid Hungry.
“At our core, we strive to offer fresh, unique experiences for our guests, filled with discovery and authenticity, which is why we continuously add new flavors to our seasonal menus,” said Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer at Fogo. “We are equally as passionate about feeding our local communities through our ongoing partnership with No Kid Hungry.”
Dining Cards valid Monday, September 19, 2022 through Monday, October 31, 2022. $1 can help provide up to 10 meals for kids in need.