entente, the one-Michelin starred destination in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood is at it again with new dishes on the build-your-own tasting menu. Inspired by key flavors and summer ingredients, Chef Brian Fisher has introduced seasonal menu updates.
- Trout (watermelon, black olive, vanilla, trout roe)
- Lobster (summer peach, cucumber, Japanese green peach)
- Ora King Salmon (sorrel, sumac, fennel, apple, pistachio)
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras (concorde grape, cashew)
- Berkshire Pork (summer melon, ham hock)
- Lamb Belly (summer tomato, tofu, eggplant)
- Long Island Duck (cherry, pistachio, matcha)
- Corn (corn ice cream, Aurora Bee Co. honey, caramelized milk)
As the season progresses, additional menu updates by Chef Fisher will be announced. The full menu may be viewed here.
entente is open for dinner service five days a week from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and until 11:00 p.m. Friday through Saturday (closed Sundays and Mondays).