On Friday, November 23, Stretch Bar & Grill in Wrigleyville will open as "Elf'd Up", a new high-energy, holiday pop-up bar that will run through the end of January. A full-blown tribute to the movie "Elf", guests will enjoy themed cocktails and menu items, ornament decorating nights, a complimentary Santa Cookie Service daily at 10 p.m., a "Get Elf'd Up" happy hour that will benefit Compassion, DJs playing holiday mashups and more. The complete schedule of events and specials is below.
Elf'd Up will be decorated from floor to ceiling with over 200 elves of all shapes and sizes, a 10-foot Christmas tree, an upside down Christmas tree, wreath chandeliers, strands of colored lights, a snow machine, specific tributes to the movie like figurines, wall quotes, snowflakes, Schylling Jester Jack in the Boxes, condiment carriers filled with maple syrup and candy canes, and other holiday decor.
A staff decked out in elf attire will serve up $10 "Elf"-themed specialty cocktails daily until 10 p.m. like a blue Mr. Narwhal vodka cocktail garnished with a gumdrop tusk, "The World's Best Cup of Naughty Coffee" spiked with Jameson and maple syrup, and a stiff Miles Finch drink with rye whiskey, Campari and sweet vermouth. Themed food will include a $14 Buddy Burger with white cheddar, applewood smoked bacon, avocado and crispy onion strings on a green bun, a 3 Scoop Sundae featuring mint chocolate chip ice cream loaded with marshmallows, sprinkles, and chocolate syrup, and more. Complete drink menu available HERE, complete food menu available HERE.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Santa Cookie Service: complimentary holiday cookies will be handed out daily at 10 p.m.
- $10 Themed cocktail menu available until 10 p.m.
- Elf Boots: Featuring 36-ounces of rotating drafts including Miller Lite and Coors Light, Blue Moon, 312, All Day IPA, Next Coast, Revolution Anti Hero, Allagash White and Guinness (ranging in price from $10 to $18)
- Elfski: a four-person shot ski filled with Elf Cider Shots ($24, other shots will vary in price)
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS
Get "Elf'd Up" Happy Hour
6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Friday, November 23 through Friday, February 1
- Half-price alcohol (excludes themed cocktails and shots)
- $10 Themed Cocktails
- A portion of the proceeds from happy hour will be donated to Compassion (https://www.compassion.com/), one of the largest sponsorship programs for impoverished children.
"You Built This?" Ornament Decorating Nights
6 p.m. to 10 p.m. - November 29 through January 24
- Every Thursday night, Elf'd Up will provide guests with all the materials to make their very own ornaments including paints, styrofoam, construction paper, ribbons and more.
- Cost: $6 per person
3484 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60657