Eddie V’s Prime Seafood is celebrating Moon Shine: A Speakeasy Event, a homage to Prohibition’s failure featuring an era-inspired cocktail and teaser pairing and smooth live jazz in an alluring atmosphere. Moon Shine will offer guests a $20 Prohibition pairing– a selection of one of five Prohibition-inspired cocktails with a filet mignon teaser. Guests can also enjoy a $35 Prohibition Tasting—a whiskey and rum flight with a filet mignon teaser.
Guests can indulge in the glitz of the age from now until Nov. 24.
Cocktails are inspired by the “Roaring 20’s,” and include:
- The Gatsby Sour – Woodford Reserve bourbon, cabernet, fresh lemon and angostura bitters
- The Bee’s Knees – Plymouth gin, honey and fresh lemon
- 24 Karat – Belvedere vodka, Grand Marnier, peach liqueur, raspberries, Roederer rosé and topped with a gold sugar rim
- Hope Diamond – Grey Goose vodka, grapefruit liqueur, lemon, butterfly pea flower tea, and a diamond ice cube
- WhistlePig on Large Ice – a 10-year rye whiskey