Scott Harris Hospitality
On Sunday, April 9, Davanti Enoteca, Disotto, Francesca’s Restaurants, Mio Modo and Vasili’s Mediterranean are serving the following Easter specials:
- Insalata Lamponi (mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette, candied walnuts and blue cheese)
- Cavoletti Di Bruxelles Al Forno (crispy prosciutto, fried egg, chilis, and pecorino)
- Coda di Rospo Piccata (seared monkfish with sauteed spinach, capers, lemon butter sauce and fresh herbs)
- Agnello Arrosto (roasted leg of lamb, amaro glaze, mint salsa verde and sauteed green beans)
- Limoncello Tiramisu (lady fingers, mascarpone, lemon curd, pistachio fennel pollen crumble)
Additionally, there will be an Easter Buffet at Davanti Enoteca, Francesca’s Restaurants and Mio Modo.
- The Easter Buffet will be available for brunch or dinner from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Guests will be offered a variety of made-to-order breakfast offerings during brunch hours, in addition to a carving station, house specialties and assorted desserts from Fiore Bakery. The Easter Buffet is priced at $54.95 per person for adults and $14.95 per person for children.
Lastly, Vasili’s Mediterranean will celebrate Orthodox Easter on Sunday, April 16. Guests can experience a traditional Greek Easter experience, including red eggs, spit-roasted lamb and other customary Greek dishes.