The Violet Hour
- Always on Time - The Violet Hour, offers a N/A concoction of rose water, lavender, and rosemary meets zingy grapefruit and a hint of vanilla before getting a bright tonic topper.
- Blue-Green Warbler - Featuring zero-proof spirit, Seedlip Garden 108, with essence of rosemary, thyme, and spearmint. The Seedlip is muddled with fresh cucumber slices, lime and mint along with several drops of saline solution to bring out the spirit’s more nuanced notes. The cocktail is topped with a floating mint leaf adorned in rose water.
Maple & Ash
- Sippin Pretty - A winterized take on the classic Cosmopolitan, the Sippin Pretty featurs core flavors of the season like cranberry and mint, the pour is built upon a base of Seedlip Grove non-alcoholic spirit and includes honey, cranberry, tonic water plus a touch of lemon to create a layered drink.
- N/A Shandy - Logan Square’s OG craft cocktail lounge and music venue is cracking a non-alcoholic cold one for their take on a shandy - a mix of lemon, bubbly Topo Chico, and Visitor on Mars N/A hopped lager.
- Matcha Lassi - Starts with a base of earthy matcha tea then layers in nutty pistachio and a dollop of tangy greek yogurt then shaken til frothy. The end result is a lightly caffeinated and N/A sipper with a velvet mouthfeel.
- Rosa Acida - Herbal, fruity and refreshing with a bit of funk, avec’s Rosa Acida is an N/A take on a classic sour in keeping with the restaurant’s Mediterranean-inspired roots. The drink combines artisan iced tea, rose petal, lemon, and grapefruit.
- Mushroom Sour - At Daisies, the non-alcoholic Mushroom Sour follows the bar program’s MO, recycling kitchen leftovers to maintain the restaurant’s vegetable-forward mission. This drink was crafted using recycled mushroom stems from the kitchen to create a mushroom syrup that's used with egg white and lemon to give it a “fancy and foamy” look and smooth mouth feel. The result? A non-alcoholic beverage with a sweet / savory / sour flavor profile.
Big Star Mariscos
- Little Darling - This bubbly mocktail from the brand new seafood-focused iteration of Big Star. The drink hits your palette first with a rush of citrus, pineapple and hibiscus, before whipping your tastebuds with a lash of spicy serrano pepper and the unmistakeable bite of Lagunitas Hoppy Soda.
The Graceful Ordinary
- Flower Pot - a floral libation for those looking for a non-alcoholic sipper. This drink combines orange flower water with lemonade, lemon, grenadine and honey syrup.