Daisies is bringing seasonal fruits and vegetables to the lunch, dinner and drink menu -- with a pumpkin patch on the patio this year
The Daisies team has designed a safe pumpkin patch so guests can have the fall experience without needing to travel too far this year. Social distancing guidelines will be observed.
- Pumpkins are available for $10 each.
- As a bonus, they are offering Pumpkin Patch and Halloween family portrait sessions with various Chicago photographers on the following dates: 10/17, 10/24, 10/31. Viisit Tock here to book.
Continuing the restaurant’s focus on hyper-seasonality, Daisies has added the following to its sandwich menu:
- Sweet Potato Panini (fresh chèvre/calabrian chili/salsa verde)
- Italian Lamb (braised lamb/giardiniera/provolone) *Daisies twist on Chicago's classic Italian Beef)
Fall drinks include:
- Hot Apple Cider for Pumpkin Patch photos
- "Right at Home" - Butternut Squash & Maple Syrup, Bourbon, Oloroso Sherry, Lemon Juice, Dry Curacao, and Egg White *TBD launch
The market is open every day the restaurant is open: Wednesday - Sunday starting at 10 AM.
- This month they have apples, pears, squash, sweet potatoes, kale, and more.