CULINARY Fight Club hosts the Sip+Bite Challenge, a live cooking competition. 3 teams of 4 cooks will be led by a Fight2Feed board member to create the perfect sip paired with the perfect bite. Each team will have 60 seconds to run to the pantry and 60 minutes to create the perfect plate.
When: Monday, December 28, 2015 6:00-9:00 PM
Where: THE BRASS MONKEY RESTAURANT 401 NORTH MORGAN STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60642
Purchase tickets here.
$50 Tickets Include:
- 2 Hours Sam Adams Beer & Twisted Wine Bar from 6:00-8:00 PM (Competition starts at 6:59 PM sharp)
- Chef Samples + Taster's Choice Voting Ballot
- Feeling good because 20% of the proceeds benefit Fight2Feed
- Nosh samples by THE BRASS MONKEY CHICAGO
- DJ Entertainment Monastero Entertainment
- Gaming by US Poker and Casino Parties
- Photo Magnets by Moments on Magnet
- AND MORE!
WHAT IS A TASTEBUD CHALLENGE?
Monthly Live Cooking Competitions around Chicago produced by CULINARY Fight Club. Each month fires up with a new theme, ingredients, contestants, judges, prizes, and location! What's all the hypes about? Watch this video clip and see for yourself!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
(3) Contestants or (4) Teams have (60) minutes to impress (3) judges, using (1) 10k BTU Burner and (25) supplied raw ingredients & (3) surprise ingredients, all to be judged on that one perfect bite! Hungry, don’t worry there is also a Taster's Choice Award too! So attendees are encouraged to grab a tasting spoon, dig in and vote for their favorite bite!
CHARITY OF CHOICE - FIGHT2FEED
With each TasteBud Challenge, we build a bigger and stronger community of people who share a passion for food and giving back. 20% of all Culinary Fight Club Chicago Event proceeds benefit feeding the hungry non-profit - Fight2Feed, a Charitable Organization on a mission to "KO" hunger One Block at a Time starting with Chicago.
1 OF EVERY 6 COOK COUNTY CHICAGOANS FIGHT HUNGER EVERY DAY
1 OF EVERY 5 CHILD SUFFER HUNGER DAILY
IT'S TIME TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
VOLUNTEER + DONATE
For more details and developments on the non-profit and/or to get involved, subscribe to our website HERE and “Like” us on Facebook!