Cooking Up a Cure is a fundraising event which combines Chicago chefs, breweries, wineries and distilleries to raise money and awareness for the Scleroderma Foundation Greater Chicago Chapter. All proceeds from the Cooking Up a Cure event will support the Scleroderma Foundation’s ongoing mission of providing support, education and research for scleroderma patients and their families The all-star culinary event, chaired by Cleetus Friedman, executive chef of The Lakefront at Theater on the Lake, happens Thursday, September 13, Galleria Marchetti at 825 W. Erie in Chicago. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for VIP ticket holders and 6 p.m. for general admission.
The event indulges guests in a generous sampling of culinary treats from the line-up of local restaurants, beer, wine and specialty cocktails. Music by Cage + Aquarium DJs, silent auction and other fun surprises will be in store for guests.
General Admission Tickets $125 6 – 9 p.m.
· Indulge in culinary creations from this line-up of chefs
· Beer, wine and craft cocktails from beverage sponsors
· There will be BBQ in the beautiful outdoor courtyard
· Silent auction table with great prizes
· Cage + Aquarium will be spinning fun music
VIP Tickets $185 5:30 - 9 p.m. Enjoy everything included with general admission, plus arrive early and get the VIP treatment with exclusive benefits including:
· Exclusive access to the VIP lounge with special guest chefs
· Special tasting menu
· Beverage pairings to accompany the tasting menu
· Priority reserved table seating for the evening
· Early entry and first look at the silent auction table – avoid the rush!
VIP Table for 8 $1500
5:30 – 9 p.m.
To purchase a VIP table, please call 312-660-1131. VIP ticket holders will enjoy all the GA and VIP benefits listed above including a reserved table for eight people.
Chicago restaurants and beverage companies include, Carol's Cookies, Prime & Provisions, Smoque BBQ, White Oak Gourmet, Public House, Napolita Pizzeria & Wine Bar, Swift & Sons, The Lakefront, Old Irving Brewing, The Wit, Formento’s, AceBounce, GT Prime, GT Fish & Oyster, Flight Club, Giant, The Gwen Hotel, Heaven on Seven, Forbidden Root, Tom Van Lente Culinary, Katherine Anne Confections, Bittersweet Bakery, Salero, and Two Brothers Brewing!