The family-owned Mexican restaurant, in Lakeview, has been celebrating Cesar’s de Mayo all week long.
- On May 5th, diners can come in for free sombreros, stickers, and t-shirt giveaways throughout the day
- The new shareable Super Mega margarita will be available.
Tatas is turning 5 on Cinco de Mayo with a three-day celebration, at all three of their locations - Lakeview, Six Corners, and Portage Park
- At Lakeview and Six Corners, guests can experience a DJ and a new flavored margarita
- Portage Park (social club) will feature a spin wheel with prizes, a selfie station, and a singer performing Selena covers
- For all guests who dine at any of the three locations on Saturday, May 6th or Sunday, May 7th, they will receive a complimentary Margarita Club Membership for the year