To kick off summer, Chicago’s Fannie May premium chocolates will be hosting a 3-day event, Fannie May Weekend, from June 26-28, in honor of their 100th anniversary. The weekend-long celebration is a mix of virtual events and in-store promotions.
Fannie May has a lineup of events planned including a LIVE Chocolate 101 class with our Master Chocolatier Elliott Callahan, a fondue recipe-making class, as well as Fannie May Bingo featuring questions from the Fannie May family. See the full event calendar detailed below.
In store, customers will be treated to some deals, including 40% off of Pixies, as well as 10% off of the entire store, and more (which are all listed below). Additionally, customers can opt to get products delivered straight to their door as more than 40 Fannie May stores are now available to order for delivery via UberEats.
Weekend Event Details:
Chocolate 101 with Master Chocolatier Elliott Callahan
- Details: Friday, June 26 at 10am on Instagram
- Master Chocolatier Elliott Callahan will be LIVE to teach followers all about the world of chocolate, all of the different kinds, and will be able to answer your questions.
Fannie May Trivia
- Details: Saturday, June 27 at 10am on Instagram
- Members of the Fannie May Family will be live sharing Trivia Questions
Fondue Recipe by our Master Chocolatier
- Details: Saturday, June 27 at 2pm on Instagram
- Master Chocolatier Elliott Callahan is back and will be teaching followers how to make a Fondue Recipe for you to try at home.
- 40% off 1lb of Pixies
- 10% off the entire Store
- Receive a 4 piece Chocolate Box with any $20 purchase
- Buy one Ice Cream, Get one Free
- With any purchase, customers can get a 1.8oz chocolate bars for $1
- 3 for $10 bundle – Premium Bags
- Buy 1lb YourMix, get 50% off second 1lb YourMix
- 2 for $20 S’mores Snack Mix