A three-course menu designed specifically for pre-marathon carb loading for $26.20. Available pre-marathon on Friday, 10/11 and Saturday 10/12:
- Pumpernickel and beet panzanella salad
- Egg pasta with roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms and herb butter
- Puff pastry with Apple cider sorbet and pecan crumb
Dos Urban Cantina
Chef Brian Enyart ran the Chicago Marathon himself and has a profound respect for all the runners participating in this year’s race.
- Runners and viewers can come celebrate #SundayFunday with a happy hour from 5pm-9pm
- If you show your medal, Dos Urban Cantina will offer a free margarita as a congratulations.
Maple & Ash
Show off your medal and toast to completing the marathon with complimentary bubbles to start off your meal.
Dishes for carbo-loading before the marathon or celebrating National Pasta Day:
- Ricotta Agnolotti- $26
- winter truffle
- Mac n’ cheese - $14
Dishes great for carbo-loading before the marathon:
- Bucatini cacio e pepe - $16
- Farfalle Pomodoro- $14
- Sungold tomatoes, basil, olive oil, burrata
- Rigatoni - $17
Lamb ragout, olives, calabrian chili, pecorino
Calling all Forest Park residents - load up for the marathon or with dinner:
- Cavatelli - $18
- Ricotta, pork sausage, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, chili flakes, ricotta Salata