The Chicago French Market has announced four NEW vendors opening in September and October, 2018. The new additions include Blue Spot Sushi and Joker’s Cajun Kitchen. Additionally, three more vendors are expanding their offerings. Wood Fire Counter, a Market mainstay known for its comfort food, will be relocating and expanding its space and menu with BBQ specialties. B.I Tea and Dim Sum has added Dim Sum treats to their menu to complement its Bubble Tea offerings.The French Lunchbox has added three additional French menu items.
Located in the West Loop and adjacent to Ogilvie Station, Chicago French Market boasts 30 vendors offering a mix of fresh and prepared food, wine, craft beers and gourmet gifts. The Market welcomes 7,000 visitors daily.
- Blue Spot Sushi (NEW) is a family-owned sushi restaurant, serving fresh, high-quality food. In addition to sushi, Blue Spot offers Sushi Burritos, Ramen Soup, Udon Soup, and Teriyaki Bowls.
- Joker’s Cajun Kitchen (NEW) is a New Orleans Style cuisine restaurant started by husband and wife team, John and Kelly Reed. Both have a love for New Orleans and the cuisine and have spent many years visiting the city and learning more about the food. Chef John has spent the past 20 years perfecting his New Orleans style Gumboand Shrimp Po'Boys.
- B.I. Tea and Dim Sum (EXPANDED) is known for its Bubble Tea. All their ingredients are imported directly from Taiwan so that you can experience the true flavors and tastes from Great China. The new Dim Sum menu features Shu Mai and Dumplings, Signature Baos, Lotus Leaf Wrap Sticky Rice and Fish Balls.
- The French Lunchbox (EXPANDED), a French Market mainstay, has expanded its offerings to include French favorites like Le Boeuf Bourguignon, Croque Sandwich, and Nicoise Salad.
- Wood Fire Counter (EXPANDED), a French Market favorite, is relocating to a larger space and will offer a full BBQ menu. In addition to their popular comfort foods like NOLA Mac & Cheese, Wood Fire will serve Pork Belly, Smoked Salmon and BBQ Chicken sandwiches and platters.
- Jianbing (NEW) will serve up Chinese Street Food featuring its signature Jianbing (pronounced JEEYUN-bing), a large, thin pancake filled with your choice of vegetables, meats and sauces.