Fabulous Freddie’s on 31st, a southside Italian eatery, is serving up ballpark fan favorites all summer long in celebration of the White Sox 2021 season.
On Opening Day - and throughout the entire season - Freddie’s will open its doors starting at 8am to serve guests with Do-Rite Doughnuts, as well as house-brewed hot and iced Lavazza coffee options.
Freddie’s will air the White Sox game live across 5 flatscreens located throughout the venue. Freddie’s also offers limited outdoor patio seating on a first-come, first-served basis.
Game day food and beverage specials include:
· $16 Freddie’s Large Buttercrust Pizza
· $10.95 Freddie’s Italian Beef – Named ‘Chicago’s Essential Italian Beefs’ by Eater Chicago
· $3 You-Pick-Two Domestic Drafts
· $3.25 You-Pick-Two Italian Ice (non-alcoholic)
· $10 You-Pick-Two Infused Italian Ice (alcoholic)
· Buy One, Get One glasses of house wine, domestic beer
· $2.50 pizza slices, Italian ices and domestic beers every day for Happy Hour (4PM – 6PM)
In addition to ballpark-inspired food and beverage, guests can participate in Freddie’s game-day contests. Anyone who accurately predicts the White Sox Win/Loss Record for the 2021 season before April 30, wins a FREE dinner at Freddie’s and 2 free tickets to a Chicago Blackhawks game.
Fans will also be able to enter a drawing for FREE hot dogs during the 2021 White Sox season (one free hot dog for every home game).