With National Cheeseburger Dan on September 18th, Asado Urban Grill at the Renaissance Chicago O'Hare is featuring a special menu. Instead of celebrating on 9/18 only, Asado is doing an entire week of burgers paired with craft beer for $18.
- Sunday, 9/18, “National Cheeseburger Day”: Asado Burger with pepper jack cheese, pico de gallo, avocado and bacon paired with the house beer, Asado Urban Amber (brewed by Two Brothers)
- Monday, 9/19: Breakfast burger with smoked pork belly, cheddar, sunny egg and orange juice aioli paired with Founders Breakfast Stout
- Tuesday, 9/20: BBQ burger with braised pork shoulder, sharp cheddar, and BBQ aioli pared with Two Brother’s Domaine DuPage
- Wednesday, 9/21: Latin fusion burger with chihuahua cheese, guacamole, and pickled poblano relish paired with Corona
- Thursday, 9/22: Asian fusion burger with soy slaw and Sriracha aioli paired with Blue Moon
- Friday, 9/23: Black and blue burger with blue cheese and smoked pork belly paired with Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout