Carnivale, in the West Loop, has announced their new lunch menu including a Latin inspired take on their marinated grass-fed skirt steak, marinated yellowfin tuna, and black quinoa bowls.
"For me as a chef, I am always looking for new and creative ways to push the boundaries with flavors" - Executive Chef Rodolfo Cuadros
New Lunch Bowls:
- ASADA ($12) - Marinated grass-fed skirt steak, chile morita, Calrose rice, daikon, carrots, soft poached egg.
- TUNA ($13) - Marinated yellowfin tuna, Calrose rice, daikon, cilantro, furikake, mosago, kabayaki.
- QUINOA ($11) - Black quinoa, baby carrots, bok choy, cilantro, pickled cabbage, daikon, cilantro, kabayaki.
New Lunch Sandwiches:
- KOBE BURGER ($13.50) - American Kobe beef, sesame brioche, Wisconsin cheddar, charred onion, vine ripe tomato, baby kale.
- BUFFALO SHRIMP PO-BOY ($13) - Crispy shrimp, house buffalo sauce, blue cheese aioli, tomato, arugula.
- AVOCADO BLT ($12) - Sourdough bread, slow cooked bacon, guacamole, arugula, marinated tomatoes, basil.
Carnivale is open for lunch weekdays for lunch from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.