BurgerFi is celebrating both Tax Day and Earth Day with offers and happenings for guests during the month of April.
Tax Day (April 15)
- In honor of Tax Day, BurgerFi will be celebrating with $4.15 BurgerFi double Cheeseburgers on Monday, April 15. One cheeseburger per person (premium toppings will have an upcharge). Guests can take advantage of the offer when they download the BurgerFi app: https://burgerfi.com/rewards/ . Offer valid in the app only.
Earth Day (April 22)
- In honor of Earth Day, BurgerFi has announced they have eliminated 50 tons of single-use plastic straws and cups for its soft drinks from more than 100 locations nationwide. Their culinary innovation team sourced biodegradable and recyclable paper products and anticipates the move will remove more than 8 million plastic straws and cups from their restaurants which translates into more than 100,000 lbs. of plastic from BurgerFi restaurants.
- On Monday, April 22, Burger Fi will be offering $5 VegeFi Burgers and $5 Beyond Burgers. Free Heinz Tomato seed packets will be given out with any purchase on this day.
The brand is no stranger to sustainability and has made strides in the interior of their restaurants to reduce their carbon footprint. Each BurgerFi restaurant features various eco-friendly elements, including:
1. Tables and chairs made from such materials as 700,000 upcycled milk jugs and 111 upcycled Coca Cola bottles
2. Wood-paneled walls fabricated with Number 2 southern pine lumber, the world’s most renewable timber
3. 10-ft fan that consumes 88% less energy
4. 100% energy-efficient LED lighting