Calling all spies—SafeHouse is looking for the best-dressed disguise of the season during its James Bond-themed Halloween party. At 10:00 p.m., spies can partake in a costume party with cash prizes awarded for Most Bond-like Costume, Most Creative Costume, and all-around Best Costume. Attendees who purchase a ticket through Eventbrite will gain express entry to the party, with a live DJ and a bar package of well cocktails, draft beer, and house wine until 1:00 a.m.
Spooky sips will also be available at the Bond, Boos, and Booze party. Guests in disguise can imbibe on:
• Candy Corn: A colorfully layered drink with Whipped Cream Vodka, sour mix, pineapple, grenadine
• Black Magic: black vodka, Triple Sec, orange
• Grateful Dead: blueberry vodka, blue curaçao, blueberry, lemon, mint
• Blood Transfusion: black vodka, cranberry, cherry, red sugar crystals
• Zombie Apocalypse: apricot brandy, light rum, dark rum, lime, grenadine, orange, gummy eyeball
• Frankenstein’s Monster: Monster energy drink and green Jell-O shot in a syringe
Guests can purchase tickets for Bond, Boos, and Booze for $40 on Eventbrite.