Barbakoa, a modern tacos and tequila bistro in the heart of the Western suburbs, is hosting a special Tequila Dinner on January 28th from 7-9pm. Barbakoa has partnered with Casa Noble to create a 4 course chef speciality menu featuring cocktail pairings by the Barbakoa Beverage team.
The meal will start with a featured cocktail paired with an Hors D'oeuvre:
- Spicy Buck - Casa Noble Reposade, jalapeno, ginger, lemon, simple syrup, ginger beer.
- Tostaditas Ropa Viega - Plantain shell with shredded beef, topped with mole & fresco cheese.
The next portion is the first course. The featured cocktail includes:
- Esencia Vital- Casa Noble Crystal, yellow charterse, cilantro, lime, ginger, pineapple juice.
As well as an option to choose one meal between:
- Crema De Calabaza- Rooasted & pureed winter squash soup, season with cinnamon, nutmeg & toasted coriander, topped with croutons & almond whipped cream.
- Remolacha Mixta Salad - wood-roasted golden & red beets, baby spinach, arugula, candied pecans & cabrales cheese in a pumpkin seed dressing.
The second course cocktail is:
- Pasion Roja- Casa Noble Anejo, Torres Orange, lime, agave nectar, pomegranate juice.
With an option to choose one plate between:
- Borrego En Salsa Borracha - lamb chop braised lamb cake in a pasilla- borrracha sauce with red bliss mashed potatoes and hoja santa salsita.
- Pescado Peruano - pan seared Mahi Mahi in aji-amarillo cream sauce with jicama-baby black kale salad & moros y crustianos rice.
The final course will include a cocktail paired with a dessert:
- Dulce Jalisco: Cassa Noble Crystal, Bana liquor, Kahlua, milk, cinnamon.
- Chocolate Pastel De Datiles- delicate chocolate cake with dates, ancho pepper & cappuccino tequila sauce.
Make your reservation today by calling 630.852.2333.