B.GOOD has announced the launch of its new loyalty program, B.GOOD Rewards.
B.GOOD Rewards allows consumers to earn and redeem through a points-based structure that rewards one point for every dollar spent. Points can be redeemed in increments of 50, 75 and 100 and put towards the following items:
- 50 points – free lunch or breakfast side or beverage
- 75 points – free smoothie, breakfast entrée or kids meal
- 100 points – free burger, bowl or salad
Additionally, B.GOOD Rewards will enable customers to unlock bonuses and features, such as:
- Free side when you sign up
- Free meal on your birthday
- Early access to menu items
- Double point days
“We’re thrilled to launch B.GOOD Rewards, which was entirely developed with our customers in mind,” said Brent Feldman, Chief Marketing Officer at B.GOOD. “We know that today’s consumers crave both greater transparency and personalization, and B.GOOD Rewards meets both of those needs. Now, users can get rewarded faster, redeem rewards more frequently, and at any given time, know how many more points they need to unlock a gift. Moreover, B.GOOD Rewards enables us to develop one-to-one relationships with our customers and give them offers and information that’s most relevant to them. For instance, if their purchase behavior indicates they’re vegetarian, we’re not serving them offers about something like our seasonal Maple Bacon Burger.”
B.GOOD Rewards will be available via the newly launched B.GOOD app and online ordering. In addition to hosting the new loyalty program, the new B.GOOD app and online ordering delivers an enhanced user experience. Noteworthy features include:
- Ordering ahead – skip the line and schedule pick-up for anytime that day.
- Dietary filters – refine menu items based on your dietary preferences or restrictions, including vegetarian, vegan, allergies (dairy, nut, soy) and more.
- Status tracker – monitor the progress of your order as soon as it’s placed.
- Greater customizations – add or remove protein, ingredients, garnishes and more.
- Enhanced nutritional information
“The guest experience is important now more than ever,” said Chris Fuqua, Chief Executive Officer at B.GOOD. “With the launch of B.GOOD Rewards and our new app, we’re delivering a frictionless guest experience that fits into customers’ busy lives, while also offering them rewards they can feel good about.”
The new B.GOOD app is available for iOS via the App Store, Android via the Play Store.