America’s Dog & Burger is hosting a Week of Gratitude to honor and thank those who have and continue to defend and protect our great nation.
Coinciding with Veterans Day, the Chicago eatery is offering free meals to all active military and veterans from November 11-November 18. (Proper job identification or an official service uniform is required upon order. The offer applies for dine-in and carry out only.)
To rally more support, America’s Dog & Burger will also have “thank you” cards at its restaurants so guests can pay the message forward to families and friends who have served. The complimentary “thank you” cards invite military members to visit America’s Dog & Burger for another free meal redeemable throughout December.
WHERE: All America’s Dog & Burger locations:
- Randolph Street (22 East Randolph Street)
- Navy Pier (700 East Grand Avenue, #121)
- O’Hare International Airport (United Terminal 1, Concourse C)
WHEN: Veteran’s Day (Sunday, November 11) – Sunday, November 18
- Randolph location: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Navy Pier location: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- O’Hare International Airport location: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.