NoMI will be offering a three-course $25 brunch menu, $25 lunch menu, and a $59 dinner menu. This includes the option to try NoMI’s Duck the seasonal poultry option or Wagyu New York Strip Steak during dinner and Blue Crab Artichoke Fritters for brunch.
Solita Tacos & Margaritas
Solita will be offering a $25 brunch menu and a $42 dinner menu. Guests will be able to select from a four-course dinner menu which includes the double tortilla wrapped taco, Vampiro Taco and their house made salsa and guacamole. The $25 brunch menu includes brunch options like Huevos Rancheros, Chilaquiles, and a flavored churro as well as a puffy chocolate chip churro.
For Chicago Restaurant Week, TAO Chicago is offering the Dinner option for $59 per person.
The three-course meal features a wide range of specialties (including vegetarian and gluten free options). Appetizer choices include the Tuna Pringle and Chicken Satay; entrees vary from Kung Pao Chicken and Filet Mignon Pepper Steak, to a Sushi Platter, and for dessert the Molten Chocolate Cake or Bread Pudding Doughnut. Reservations are available on OpenTable.
Good Eats Group – Sociale, Burger Bar, and Café Press
Good Eats Group restaurants will be participating in CRW 2023. This includes Sociale’s $59 dinner Surf & Turf Trio option, an entrée consisting of Wagyu Skewers with chef Chimichurri, Crab Cake with lemon garlic aioli and signature remoulade & Lamb Chop with oven dried tomato pesto relish.
For Chicago Restaurant Week WoodWind is serving a lunch and dinner, presenting regionally focused cuisine with global flavor profiles.
- The lunch menu consists of three courses for $25 per person available Monday - Friday from 12-3p.m. The menu highlights include Squash & Apple Bisque with espellete pecans, candied ginger, and allium oil; Rice Chicharron with flavors of bagels & lox, sour cream & onion foam; Tennesee hot Chicken N’ Waffles; and dessert options including Ube Ice Cream, or Smoke Chocolate Pot de Crème.
- WoodWind’s dinner menu includes four courses for $59 per person available daily from 4-9:30p.m. The menu highlights include Tots N’ Caviar with golden kaluga and shio kombu; Fermented Hummus served with naan, vegetables, and ash; Pan-Seared Salmon with sides of charred broccolini and crispy enoki mushrooms; Pork Belly with a mezcal-infused pineapple salsa.
The Ambassador Room
For Chicago Restaurant Week, Ambassador Chicago’s in-house restaurant, The Ambassador Room will be offering a three-course prix fixe meal for $59 per person.
- First Course: Tijuana Caesar Salad with poblano dressing and ancho chile crostini; Tuna Tiradito with aji amarillo leche de tigre, pickled cucumber, and radish
- Second Course: Bourbon Braised Short Rib with rosemary bourbon reduction and a truffle potato puree; Pan Seared Salmon with sweet pea risotto and charred fennel
- Third Course: Earl Grey Crème Brule with spiced plum and a speculoos cookie