From Cookie Creations to a New Year’s Eve gathering, Staytion Market & Bar, has shared the December lineup of its Celebrate the Neighborhood Series with an assortment of holiday events to make sure everyone’s 2018 goes out with a bang:
· Music Vibes (Friday, December 7th from 5pm-7pm): Local musician Lil Sharp and DJ Dustin Ryan mix their styles together to create an original duo at the Renaissance Stadium.
· Cookie Creations (Saturday, December 15th from 1pm-3pm): The Chef has done the baking, but wants you to make it your own. Guests can create an Instagram worthy cookie masterpiece and get their sweet treat fix before hitting the town.
· Winter Wonderlands (Saturday, December 22nd from 6pm-8pm): With its picturesque skyline, Chicago becomes even more beautiful in the winter. The Renaissance team wants visitors to be able to capture this beauty all year round offering a Winter Wonderland’s Artist’s Workshop. Hosted by their own resident artist, Sarah, will help patrons design a picture worth hanging.
· Cheers Worthy Cocktails (Thursday, December 27th from 5pm-7pm): Adding to the comfort and holiday spirit, Mixologist Kevin is ready to lend his cocktail hand to all guests at the mixology station. From there, learn how to create the Chi 75, a take on the French 75 made with Chicago’s own Koval Barrel Aged Gin.
· Ring in the New Year (Monday, December 31st from 5pm-1am): We’re ready to kiss 2018 goodbye and wave in 2019. Stop by Staytion Bar to hear live music from local acoustic musicians, Jenna & Matt. Dressed in your party attire? Stay the rest of the night and dance the night away with tunes from DJ 5ive.