Celebrate the New Year with a new beer dinner! Chicago’s comprehensive beer destination stocked with 130 beers on tap, 100+ bottles from around the world, and more than 30 local Illinois-made craft beers, HopCat – Chicago, 2577 N Clark St, presents its Whiner Beer Dinner on Tuesday, January 29 from 7 – 10 p.m. Featuring new dishes with twists on comfort food favorites, paired with select beers from Chicago, Illinois-based brewery Whiner Brewing Company, guests will enjoy a five beer, four-course menu for $40 per person, plus tax, fees and gratuity, with the following pairings:
- Welcome Beer: Le Tub – Blended Barrel-Aged Wild Saison – 6.4%
- 1st Course: Francis Lambicus – Barrel-Fermented American Wild Ale – 6.5%, paired with Mini Proscuitto Charcuterie Bites
- 2nd Course: Hell Kitty Kitty – Belgian-Style Pale Ale – 7%, paired with Avocado, Mango & Arugula Salad with Passionfruit Vinaigrette
- 3rd Course: Miaou – Barrel-Aged Dry-Hopped Belgian-Style Witbier – 6.5%, paired with Salmon and Tangerine-Lemon Hollandaise
- 4th Course: Porky Pine – Dark Saison with Plum – 6.5%, paired with Broiled Plums with Orange-Vanilla Sugar and Fresh Whipped Cream
For more information and to reserve tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beer-dinner-w-whiner-tickets-52687263022?aff=efbeventtix.