Whether you celebrate Easter or just want an excuse to dine out on a Sunday, there are a variety of offerings available on Sunday, April 21.
- Daisies will be offering a three-course, family-style brunch with a selection of pastries to start for $39.
- Dish options will include a classic carbonara with bacon, egg yolk, and black pepper and rhubarb pancakes to celebrate the coming of spring.
- Brunch will be served all day at Cafe Robey (7am-10pm) with dinner specials beginning at 5pm.
- Dinner specials will include beet salad, oysters, duck rillette, whole bass, spring pea succotash and more.
- Additionally, there will be an Easter Egg hunt in The Lounge for kids.
Dos Urban Cantina
- Dos Urban Cantina will offer an Easter brunch buffet for $28/per person.
- The Heritage just welcomed new executive chef Rick Ohlemacher to the team and will slowly be rolling out a new brunch menu, which will be fully available starting Easter brunch.
- Brunch highlights include a hearth-smoked salmon platter, buttermilk biscuit and gravy, old school breakfast sandwich and buttermilk pancakes.
- Dinner highlights include bubbling shrimp and rack roasted oysters to start followed by hearth glazed lamb and the pig picnic for the table.