This Valentine’s Day, Chicago-area restaurants, hotels, and spas offer a variety of ways for couples to express their love, including one-night-only menus at the city’s top restaurants, a roller skating event, extravagant hotel packages, and luxe spa treatments. Embrace your inner cupid with these special offerings across town:
Breakfast In Bed…Well, Sort Of!
Ada Street (1664 N. Ada St.)
· This Valentine’s Day from 6-11:30 p.m., Ada Street invites guests to stay in bed all day, skip dinner, and go right for breakfast with a four-course menu ($65) highlighting sweet and savory breakfast favorites. Menu items to look forward to include a Honey Crisp Apple Fritter with foie gras butter and Housemade Corned Beef & Root Vegetable Hash with a poached egg.
· Tickets to the four seatings can be purchased on Eventbrite.
Simple and Sweet Sets the Mood
BIG Bar (151 E. Wacker Dr.)
- Floor-to-ceiling views of downtown Chicago and a bottle of sparkling wine at BIG Bar sets the mood for a romantic Valentine’s Day. Guests can enjoy two complimentary chocolate dipped strawberries with every purchase of a bottle of sparkling wine ($40).
- For more information, please call 312.565.1234.
The Perfect Pair-ings
All Bottleneck Management locations
- This Valentine’s Day at all Bottleneck Management locations, guests can fill up on love and beer with specialty takes on everyone’s favorite brews. From Saturday, February 11 through Tuesday, February 14 guests can order Beer Blends, cocktailing two delicious beers, such as Founders’ Rubaeus and Boulder Beer’s Shake Chocolate Porter or Lost Coast’s Tangerine Wheat and J.K. Scrumpy’s Farmhouse Cider. Also available are Beer Floats made with Lindman’s Framboise Lambic and ice cream or Not Your Father’s Root Beer and ice cream.
- Locations include: The Boundary (1932 W. Division St.), Old Town Pour House (1419 N. Wells, 8 Oak Brook Center, 1703 Freedom Dr.) Sweetwater Tavern and Grille (225 N. Michigan Ave.), South Branch Tavern and Grille (100 S. Wacker Dr.) and Howells & Hood (435 N. Michigan Ave.)
Two Ways to Experience Love on Top (of the Chicago Athletic Association hotel)
Cindy’s (12 S. Michigan Ave.)
- Cindy’s, the rooftop restaurant perched atop the historic Chicago Athletic Association hotel, offers guests two romantic experiences for Valentine’s Day. The light-filled eatery transforms a Baroque, Rococo, and French Revolution-inspired patisserie called Cindy’s Borococoa Café. “Borococoa” refers to an “out with the old, in with the new” old world attitude, adorned with Marie Antoinette themed “let them eat cake” sweet mentality. The immersive space features an artful display of decadent and delightful sweets from Executive Pastry Chef Jove Hubbard for purchase. The inventive pastries such as Coffee & Cognac Religieuse, Raspberry Chocolate Noisette Macaron, and Lemon Madeleines accompany traditional and boozy tea service alongside interactive experiences, such as writing stations outfitted with quills and inkwells to write love letters for mailing by the Cindy’s team and a regal throne situated in a photo booth. The Borococoa Café is open Saturday, February 11 – Tuesday, February 14 from 12 – 6 p.m.
- In addition to his shareable menu featuring the very best of the Midwestern bounty, Chef de Cuisine Keith Potter presents a special Valentine’s Day prix fixe for two. The menu featuring four courses begins with Burrata with strawberry, sofrito, and black pepper tuille followed by decadent Seared Foie Gras with berries, steelcut oats, and elderflower syrup. The feast continues with Prime Beef Tenderloin featuring escargot barigoule, pommes duchesse, and creamed leeks, and then concludes with a dessert of Strawberry Rose Éclair with roasted white chocolate and strawberry rose sorbet. Reservations for Cindy’s can be made by calling 312.792.3502, by emailing email@example.com, or by visiting www.cindysrooftop.com. Follow Cindy’s on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Sweethearts on Southport
Coda di Volpe (3335 N. Southport Ave.)
- In celebration of the most romantic day of the year, couples can enjoy a four-course prix fixe menu from Chef Chris Thompson at Coda di Volpe. For $75 per person, guests can select four courses from a menu comprised of Southern Italian specialties such as Wood Grilled Oysters with cured pancetta, Calabrian chili, and garlic bread crumb; Tartufo e Guanciale with black truffle, buffalo ricotta, guanciale, olio nuovo, and wild arugula; Herb-Crusted Halibut with MightyVine tomato, white pearl barley, basil vinaigrette, and tomato consommé; and desserts from Pastry Chef Marjorie Easley like Citrus Pavlova with passionfruit curd, blood orange sorbetto, and kumquat confitura. A complimentary glass of Prosecco is also included in the evening.
- Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by calling 773.687.8568. Guests will only be able to order from the prix fixe menu on February 14.
Rosé is the New Roses
Enolo Wine Cafe (450 N. Clark St.)
· Red, whites, and everything nice is what couples or gal pals can expect from Enolo Wine Café’s special Valentine’s Day menu. Executive Chef Adam Grandt and Sommelier Tony Rossi created a seasonally-inspired and Mediterranean influenced four-course prix fixe tasting menu with that pairs as perfectly as the duos celebrating. Options from the menu include dishes like Pear Salad with shaved kohlrabi, fennel, cashew relish, blue cheese, and port vinaigrette; Trumpet Royale with mustard custard, pearl onions, poached egg, rosemary, parmesan, and lemon; Game Hen Coq au Vin with carrots, pomme puree, spinach, lardons, Cipollini onion, and rosemary demi; and for dessert, Passion Fruit Mousse with white chocolate, coconut, and pistachios.
· The Valentine’s Day menu is available Tuesday, February 14 and is priced at $45 per person. A suggested sommelier-selected wine pairing is available for an additional $30 per person. An a la carte dinner menu will also be available. Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant directly at 312.477.7674, visiting the website, or booking online via OpenTable. For more information on Enolo Wine Café, follow them on Twitter & Instagram, and like them on Facebook.
The Language of Love 2017
Found (1631 Chicago Ave., Evanston)
· Calling to mind timeless love featured in favorite films, Found’s Valentine’s Day menu is a star-studded affair. For $65 (excluding tax and tip), guests enjoy a five-course menu including items such as Mini House-Made Pastrami Sandwich on Rye with mustard and sauerkraut, plus a side salad (with the dressing on the side, of course), inspired by When Harry Met Sally, Grilled Steak al Forno with House-Made Pasta, the dish Cher’s character, Loretta, makes for Nicolas Cage’s Ronnie in Moonstruck, and Scotch-Soaked Tres Leches Cake with caramelized apricots and chocolate-spice ganache-filled phyllo cigars based on the love between Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone in Anchorman.
· Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 847.868.8945.
Celebrities under the Stars
- This Valentine’s Day weekend, I|O Godfrey will lay out the red carpet for guests to socialize with celebrities at the all-seasons rooftop lounge. All are welcome, whether single, happily attached, or sans labels, to Chicago’s largest indoor|outdoor rooftop to meet two of the stars from Bravo’s Vanderpump Rules on Saturday, February 11. Lala Kent and James Kennedy (godson of the late George Michael) will host the cocktail party from “kissing booths” where guests can pose for photos and mingle with the two reality stars.
- The lounge will also have heated igloos on the rooftop terrace, perfect for a romantic night under the stars with a loved one and a lit-up view of the Chicago cityscape.
- The Valentine’s Day cocktail party kicks off at 9 p.m., but guests should arrive early for their chance to mingle and snap a photo with Lala and James. A limited number of free early-bird RSVPs are available at iogodfrey.com/events.
Wine & Dine Your Valentine
Lawry’s The Prime Rib (100 E. Ontario St.)
· What’s the best way to impress a date? Start by choosing a timeless steakhouse housed in the former 1890’s McCormick Mansion. Couples can enjoy a three-course dinner with renowned tableside service at Lawry’s The Prime Rib this Valentine’s Day, beginning with a split of Sparkling Wine or House Wine. Each guest enjoys the Original Spinning Bowl Salad before diving into a California Cut Roasted Prime Rib of Beef or the Chefs’ Fish Selection of the day, and the meal ends with Chocolate Covered Strawberries to share.
· The prix fixe dinner menu is available from Friday, February 10 through Tuesday, February 14 for $125 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 312.787.5000.
Cozy Up Above
LondonHouse Chicago (85 E. Upper Wacker Dr. at Michigan Ave.)
- LondonHouse Chicago invites love-struck Chicagoans to celebrate their devotion with an intimate dinner for two in Chicago’s first and only tri-level rooftop. Executive Chef Jacob Verstegen has crafted a three-course, prix fixe menu with an extra-special amuse-bouche flight for Valentine’s celebrants. Choices for courses include Kohlrabi Manicotti, Fluke Crudo, Herb-Crusted Sea Bass, Prime Beef Striploin, and a Brown Butter and Peanut Financier for a sweet finish.
- The special Valentine’s Day menu will be available for dinner on Saturday, February 11 and Tuesday, February 14 for $75 per person. To make a reservation, visit lhreservations.com.
· Maple & Ash is going over the top for Valentine’s Day with luxurious add-ons and specials from Chef Danny Grant. Chicago’s sexiest steakhouse will give diners the option to “Royal-ize” any dish with the addition of caviar ($85) or servers can “Make It Rain” truffles over any order ($40). Craving seafood? They can also add a crab-stuffed Lobster Thermidor to any meal ($42.50) or guests may opt for a Whole Maine Lobster entrée ($85). For one-night-only, Chef Danny presents a special Valentine’s Day Surf & Turf featuring Maple & Ash’s signature Bone-in Cowgirl steak paired with lobster thermidor ($100.50). At Eight Bar, the casual neighborhood tavern located downstairs from Maple & Ash, Chef Danny offers a Fried Chicken Dinner for Two featuring his secret recipe fried chicken, caviar, dessert from Pastry Chef Aya Fukai, and a bottle of Moet Rose Champagne ($214).
· The specials are available on Valentine’s Day only, Tuesday, February 14. For Eight Bar, guests must mention they would like to order the Valentine’s Day Fried Chicken Dinner when making a reservation, as quantities are limited. The full menus for both restaurants will also be served on the holiday. Reservations can be made by calling 312.944.8888 or on OpenTable.
Sip with Your Sweetheart at the Tasting Room at Moody Tongue
Moody Tongue (2136 S. Peoria St.)
· In the spirit of Valentine's Day, Moody Tongue – the culinary brewery in Pilsen – turns to chocolate as inspiration, with the release its 2017 Vintage Bourbon Barrel Aged Chocolate Barleywine. Launching on Saturday, February 11 at 12 p.m., guests can purchase the limited edition barrel aged beer for $30 per four-pack while supplies last, available exclusively in the brewery's Tasting Room. This is the only barrel aged beer Moody Tongue will bottle this year.
· The Tasting Room is open Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.; Saturday from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.; Sunday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.; and Monday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. The Tasting Room is closed Tuesday and Wednesday. For more information, visit www.moodytongue.com.
Heart-Shaped Cakes for a Cause
Portillo’s (Portillo’s restaurants nationwide)
· This Valentine’s Day just got a little sweeter because Portillo’s is giving their famous, homemade Chocolate Cake a new shape for the holiday while also giving back to those in need. A portion of the proceeds from every heart shaped cake purchased will benefit The American Red Cross, up to $25,000.
· Single-layer heart-shaped chocolate cakes ($14.99) are now available for pre-order at all Portillo’s restaurants and orders for your sweetheart can be placed online or by calling 866-YUM-BEEF. Heart shaped cakes will be available to pick up at Portillo’s locations from February 10-14.
Robatayaki-Style Romance at Roka
Roka Akor Chicago (456 N. Clark St.)
- Experience a dining experience that is as one-of-a-kind as that special someone in your life via Executive Chef Ce Bian’s five-course prix fixe Valentine’s Day dinner menu. The night’s signature Japanese robatayaki-style premium steak, seafood, and sushi dishes include Beef Tataki with truffle, truffle jus, and pickled daikon; Chef’s Selection Five-Kind Sashimi Platter; Robata Grilled Sea Bass with roasted butternut squash and peppercorn broth; Prime Filet with chili ginger sauce; and Chocolate Lava Cake with warm berries and green tea ice cream. Grilled Lobster with chili lime butter and Japanese A-5+ Wagyu (3oz.) are available upgrade options.
- The Valentine’s Day menu will be available on Tuesday, February 14 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and is priced at $107 per person (exclusive of tax and gratuity). A suggested sommelier-selected wine pairing is available for an additional $55 per person. A dinner a la carte menu will also be available. Reservations can be made through OpenTable, by calling the restaurant at 312.248.7164, or by visiting the website www.rokaakor.com/Chicago.
You Had Me at Yellow(tail Sashimi)
Roka Akor Old Orchard (4999 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie)
- Dazzle your love with a decadent four-course prix fixe Japanese robatayaki-style Valentine’s Day menu for two prepared by Executive Chef Kristan Cho. Selections from the specialty steak, seafood, and sushi restaurant include dishes like Zuke Tuna Tataki with avocado and chili ponzu, Deluxe Chef-Selected Sashimi Platter, Prime New York Strip with black truffle aioli; Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Japanese mustard vinaigrette and bonito flakes; and a Warm Chocolate Cake with roasted white sesame and vanilla bean ice cream.
- The Valentine’s Day menu is available Saturday, February 11 through Tuesday, February 14 and is priced at $85 per person. A suggested wine pairing is available for an addition $30 per person as well as an optional Japanese Wagyu upgrade for $30 per person. An a la carte dinner menu will also be available. Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 847.329.7650, or visiting the website at https://www.rokaakor.com/old-o....
Tinder for Tacos
Seoul Taco (738 N. Clark St.)
· Love and tacos can be found at Chicago’s favorite Korean-Mexican hot spot. All day on Tuesday, February 14, any guests who show their active Tinder app can receive a complimentary taco. Additionally, Seoul Taco devotees should be on the lookout for free taco vouchers that will be hidden in orders up through Valentine’s Day.
· For more information, guests can visit www.seoultaco.com or call 312.265.1607.
Fill Your Heart with Food
Sepia (123 N. Jefferson St.)
· Treat yourself and your lover this Valentine’s Day with a Michelin-starred dinner at Sepia carefully crafted by Chef Andrew Zimmerman. The five-course tasting menu ($110) offers a lavish dining experience for you and your valentine, with wine pairings ($70) and specialty cocktails ($16) to accompany the meal.
· The special Valentine’s Day menu will be offered on Tuesday, February 14. Reservations are required and can be made on OpenTable.com or by calling 312.441.1920.
A Love Affair of the Land and Sea
Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi (151 E. Wacker Dr.)
- Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi is bringing its love for the land and sea together for Valentine’s Day. The restaurant is offering a special Surf and Turf entrée ($62) featuring a Buckhead grilled 8-ounce filet mignon and butter poached Brazilian lobster served with roasted jumbo asparagus, Stetsons mashed potatoes, and morel veal jus. The restaurant will also offer a special dessert ($15) for guests as well as Valentine’s Day pairing suggestions from its award-winning Sommelier, including Rainer Sauer Estate Müller Thurgau Trocken Franken, Germany 2014 ($45), Resonance Pinot Noir Willamette Valley, Oregon 2015 ($75), and Renato Ratti Barolo “Marcenasco” Piedmont, Italy 2012 ($95).
- To make reservations, please call 312.239.4491.
From Peru, With Love
Tanta (118 W. Grand Ave.)
- Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day at Tanta and Executive Chef Jesus Delgado is cooking up a few one-night-only specials to help guests celebrate. A traditional Valentine’s Day favorite—Oysters on the Half Shell—are made unforgettable with three different toppings: ponzu, rocoto pepper leche de tigre, or sea urchin emulsion. Other dishes include Tostadas with cured salmon, crème fraiche, aji Amarillo, and salmon roe; and Lamb Tenderloin Tartare with yogurt, aji Amarillo, and cured egg yolk.
- Tanta’s Valentine’s Day specials are available on Tuesday, February 14 only. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the restaurant at 312.222.9700 or by visiting www.tantachicago.com. For more information, follow Tanta on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Prix Fixe on the 95th
The Signature Room (875 N. Michigan Ave.)
· This Valentine’s Day, voracious couples can take in the best views of the city and indulge in a four-course meal from Executive Chef Cardel Reid atop the John Hancock. Appetizer selections include a Raw Bar for two, Braised Short Ribs, and Parsnip Agnolotti. The first course provides a soup or salad option; Lobster Bisque or Winter Pomegranate Salad. Entrée options range from Pan Seared Snapper, Seared Scallops, Half Roasted Chicken, Grilled Filet of Beef, or Mushroom Risotto Stuffed Acorn Squash. Lastly, a chefs’ selection of dessert ends the dinner on a sweet note.
· The prix fixe dinner is available on Tuesday, February 14 from 5-10 p.m. for $125 per person, and includes four courses, a glass of Signature Room Sparkling Wine, and a non-alcoholic beverage. These prices are exclusive of tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 312.280.0465.
A Salute to Singles Awareness Day
Thompson Chicago (21 E. Bellevue Pl.)
· For friends and singles looking to explore the city of Chicago – and/or bypass the holiday completely – Thompson Chicago is offering the Singles Awareness Day Package. Guests can treat themselves and a friend to a drama-free getaway at the luxe property in the heart of the city’s Gold Coast neighborhood. The package includes a two-night stay in double occupancy room, a bottle of prosecco, a $50 food & beverage credit to spend on whatever your hearts’ desire, whether it’s junk food for a movie night in or wine or beer to get the evening going, a personally-curated itinerary from the Thompson Chicago concierge team, and a 2 p.m. late check-out, so you can sleep in without any worries.
· Guests can book the package from February 10-15, with rates starting at $249/night. The package requires a two-night minimum and must be booked 72 hours in advance at http://www.thompsonhotels.com/....
Eat to Your Heart’s Content This Valentine’s Day at Travelle Kitchen + Bar
Travelle Kitchen + Bar (330 N. Wabash Ave.)
· This Valentine’s Day, guests can enjoy a romantic meal at Travelle Kitchen + Bar created by Chef de Cuisine Ricardo Jarquin and Pastry Chef Scott Green. For $95 per person, couples feast on a five-course prix fixe menu that begins with a champagne toast. For the first course, served family-style, guests choose from Kumamoto Oysters with passion fruit mignonette and cucumber ice; Chilled Seafood Trio of locally sourced shrimp, preserved lemon aïoli, and espelette; or Scallop Ceviche with orange aji Amarillo and fresh herbs. The second course consists of Charred Beef Heart and Beet Tartare with mint, cilantro, and puffed beef tendons. The meal’s third course features Lemongrass and Ginger Steamed Black Bass with crispy pork belly, clams, Thai green curry, eggplant, and bok choy. For the fourth course, guests indulge in Charred Wagyu Beef “Carne Asada” and Guajillo Marinated Nigerian Prawns with roasted tomatillo and avocado salsa, pickled habanero onions, and tortilla crisp. For dessert, delight in Devil’s Food with Mexican hot chocolate, roasted cocoa ice cream, and wild strawberry veil.
· Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by contacting the restaurant at 312.923.7705 or visiting www.travellechicago.com.
Sip with Someone Special
True Food Kitchen Chicago (1 W. Erie St.)
- True Food Kitchen’s new Chicago location welcomes lovebirds and hopeless romantics to taste a limited-time menu of Valentine’s Day-inspired cocktails. The new beverages, made with the anti-inflammatory food pyramid in mind, will have guests head over heels in a heartbeat. The menu’s love potions include cocktails such as Bows & Eros (ginger honey, lime, pineapple, spiced rum; $11) and War of the Roses (rose petal, lime, pomegranate infused vodka, prosecco). All of the cocktails may be viewed here.
- Even underage diners looking to celebrate their love, or Chicagoans who are participating in a dry February, can sip True Food Kitchen’s Valentine’s mocktail, Red Moon (grapefruit, yuzu, honey; $4) with someone special.
- The lovingly-crafted cocktails will be available at True Food Kitchen from February 10 through Valentine’s Day, February 14.
Eat, Skate, Love
Chicago Athletic Association Hotel (12 S. Michigan Ave.)
- The Chicago Athletic Association hotel is partnering with 1833 for the second time to bring an evening of retro roller skating: Eat, Skate, Love. This skate-tacular event is a multi-session celebration of love this Valentine’s Day weekend on Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11 (6 – 11:30 p.m.), transforming the historic full-size gymnasium, Stagg Court, into a Roller Rink. Skate to classic love jams from Jay and Bey to LL Cool J, with rink snacks and boozy libations for purchase. Singles, couples, trios + more, all formations are welcome! Roller skates will be available on site for a $5 cash only rental on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets are available for purchase here.
An Evening of Extravagance: Valentine’s Day Package
Chicago Athletic Association Hotel (12 S. Michigan Ave.)
· On the most romantic night of the year, extravagant luxury is, well, a must. Available for one night only on Valentine’s Day (Tuesday, February 14), the Chicago Athletic Association hotel invites guests to indulge in decadence with the “Evening of Extravagance” package, including an evening’s stay in the hotel’s most luxurious suite, the Founders Suite. Throughout the course of the evening, guests will enjoy a private dinner for two in the White City Ballroom accompanied by a strong quartet and personal photographer, ballroom dancing lessons in the Madison Ballroom, followed by private cocktails on the terrace of Cindy’s rooftop by the fire pit overlooking the city lights, Millennium Park, and Lake Michigan beyond. To end the evening, guests will be treated to handcrafted chocolates and custom sweets by Executive Pastry Chef Jove Hubbard, accompanied by a bottle of champagne in the Founders Suite and individually-monogramed Chicago Athletic Association hotel robes. The following morning, guests will enjoy breakfast in bed for two.
· An Evening of Extravagance at the Chicago Athletic Association hotel is available on Tuesday, February 14 for $10,000.
Fall in Love With the Heart of Chicago
Hyatt Regency Chicago (151 E. Walker Dr.)
- Just steps away from Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park, and other iconic Chicago destinations, Hyatt Regency Chicago puts you in the heart of the city and the action. The hotel’s Romance Package sets the stage for a memorable getaway with your Valentine. Upon arrival, guests are welcomed with two cocktails in The Living Room. End the evening on the right note with a complimentary turndown service and wakeup to a hot breakfast buffet, the perfect start to a day of exploring the city. After your urban adventure, relax in a room overlooking the Chicago River, and enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi located inside the hotel. To end the night, guests can savor unparalleled views of downtown, and a nightcap, at the hotel’s upscale lounge, BIG Bar. Take your time heading back to reality, and soak in some extra time with your Valentine with late checkout.
- To make a reservation, please call 312.565.1234.
Let Creativity Inspire Your Passion
The Gwen, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Chicago (521 N. Rush St.)
- Embrace the passion and romance inspired by art with The Gwen, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Chicago’s Artist-in-Residence Experience. From the hotel’s Art Deco, 1930s-inspired aesthetic to an Artist-in-Residence in-room set-up complete with a full-sized easel, canvas, paints, brushes, and pastels, guests can enjoy an immersive artistic experience throughout their stay. For further inspiration, escape to the Art Institute Chicago with two VIP All-Access passes. Superior, luxury overnight accommodations and an art-inspired turndown amenity aid the creative process through the evening.
- To make a reservation, please call 312.645.1500.
Go for the 24K GOLD with Spa at JW Chicago’s Valentine Packages
Spa at JW Chicago (151 W. Adams St.)
· Guests are invited to ditch the chocolate and flowers, as it’s time to go for the G-O-L-D to achieve the ultimate bliss for yourself or your valentine, or both! The new 24K GOLD Package incorporates Moroccanoil Cleansing Bar enveloped in an exfoliation mitt, a detoxification which includes the generous application and envelopment of mineral-rich gold mud derived from the healing seas. While cocooned in absolute luxury, guests will fall into a state of deep relaxation with a Moroccanoil Scalp Massage. The journey continues with an 80 Minute Signature Massage, including a full body application of the shea-butter rich Moroccanoil Body Souffle, to restore hydration and radiance to the skin. This paramount package ends in the comfort of an aesthetics suite, where spa-goers will enjoy an exclusive and luxurious 80 Minute 24K Gold Collagen Facial. This ultra-luxe four-hour experience is priced at $775 per person.
· Other customized spa experiences include the Valentine’s Day Couples “Suite” Retreat, an experience in the most luxurious and spacious Spa Suite beautifully adorned with rose petals and lit by candle. The retreat begins with an intimate couples soak and a glass of champagne, followed by a Couples 50 Minute Signature Massage. Or, give him the ultimate gift of relaxation, with the Just For Him Package, beginning with an 80 minute Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage followed by a 25 minute Scalp Massage and topped off with Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned or Manhattan Bourbon cocktail.
· Reservation required, click here or call 312.660.8250 to reserve your spot.